Nilofar Attahi is 24; an Afghani-Dutch creative. Based near Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Nilo is a creative, upcoming (art) director, strategist, photographer, film maker. Working across fashion, art and the design industry under the name Nilo :). Over the recent years, she has developed a distinctive style and creative vision that blends contemporary art, culture and humor ︎
27-01-1997, 24 years old.
Born in Herat, Afghanistan.
2021 - 2022 Freelance Creative Strategist and Researcher - RECENT, Amsterdam.
2021 - 2022 Freelance Creative Strategist - Something Special Studios (remote).
2021 Junior Creative @ C41.eu, Amsterdam Milano.
2021 Creative Director @ Yazija, Amsterdam.
2020 BA in International Fashion Textille Technologies: Branding.
2020 Graduation Project for Artifact/ Slam Jam (7 months).
2019 Freelance Creative Strategist, WPME (3 months).
2019 Internship @ Slam Jam, Ferrara/Milano (6 months).
2018 - 2019 Specialisation iNDiViDUALS Digital Creative @ AMFI.
2018 Minor Virtual Reality @ University of Applied Sciences Amsterdam (6 months).
2015 P. in International Lifestyle Studies - trendwatching and forecasting. (12 months).
2015 - 2021 Freelancing art/creative dir. photo & film etc.
Mid-Level adobe Creative Cloud.
Speak and write fluent English, Dutch and basic Farsi.
Currently active in sectors such as film, marketing communication, brand advertising and consultancy.
- Analyze social, cultural and economic developments and explicate them for a sustainable (fashion) industry.
- Use the appropriate research techniques and the needed intuition to observe and to spot future lifestyles and trends.
- Develop brand and communication strategies based on human behaviour and lifestyle.
- Create and visualise a fashion concept and develop / design an identity for a fashion brand.
- Create / new (fashion brand) concepts and develop strategies to promote them.
- Understand and use a variety of contemporary media to communicate brand identities.
- Translate the ‘zeitgeist’ into realistic campaigns.
- Implement and realize a concept and instruct a team; provide a team with creative coherence and direction.
- Operate as the link between client, designer and producer.
- Manage the actualisation and communication of concepts.
- Keep watch over the entire branding production process from strategy to execution.
- Operate in an international context.
- Translating visuals in the form of Photography/ Film /Graphic Design or all.